For your business
PArt-Time Virtual Leadership
On-demand, fractional executives have seen an increase in demand for many years as startups continue to form and more communication moves online.
I offer agencies and SMEs the option of working together on a part-time virtual basis to provide operations and/or marketing leadership. Short-term and long-term options available.
When your organization is undergoing changes, growing, or trying to figure out what to do next, it’s easy to get distracted, causing roadblocks and letting behind the scene items be forgotten. A fractional leader is not only there to support you but to empower your team.
A Fractional COO (Chief Operating Officer) is a part-time, remote leadership executive for your organization. The way you work with a Fractional COO is up to you. Adding a virtual team member reduces disruption, staying behind the scenes but getting things done.
A Fractional COO can be valuable in various situations:
- Companies experiencing positive growth but need to develop new processes and refine current execution to maintain positive momentum.
- Startups that still need a framework built for their organization that can be replicated and executed.
- Businesses that feel they are at, or close to, a standstill. You need a fresh look at your operations, execution, structure and more to compete in the digital, virtual age.
As your fractional COO, I will help oversee and improve several aspects of the businesses, such as:
A Fractional CMO, a part-time, remote executive leader, provides companies in all stages the ability to:
- Have a fresh, outside perspective
- On-demand, as needed leadership focusing on what you and your organization specifically need at that time
- Reduce overhead costs
Your Fractional CMO can focus on three main areas, and what our focus looks like depends on your company and needs:
- marketing execution
- customer acquisition
- sales pipeline development
Some activities your Fractional CMO performs and/or oversees could be:
You’ll get the added benefit of applying best practices and techniques seen across other companies.
Who needs a fractional CMO? Both B2B and B2C organizations.
- Companies with an existing marketing team that could use executive level guidance, perspective, and leadership
- Founders and marketing managers who are interested in an independent, outside POV on their business, strategy, and tactics.
- Organizations in a transition period who don’t need a full-time marketing lead yet but want to get things in a good place to bring them in.
Being an extension of your team could mean leading team meetings, setting the priorities, and taking responsibility for the outcomes.
Although similar tactics and strategies may be used across clients, each situation is uniquely different and a customized scope will be provided per client.